October 11, 2012

I'm Jealous...


Christi Payne Clark The fact that in just a few more months I will be getting my soulmate home as well. And just have to hide the jealousy and be happy for your military sister!!!

Savannah Wilkins I really just have to push aside the jealousy and be happy that she's talking to him.. As long as one is answering we know they're both okay

Meaghan Leigh Place When stuff like that bothers me I just try to think that they have been in my shoes and jealous of other girls. They did their time and it all paid off. And sooner than I know it it will be my turn for homecoming.

Chelsye Alyssa Hoerth Just have to know that soon enough it will be my turn too and just because my SO isn't calling me today or tomorrow or when he's busy...that he will call Me when he gets a second.

Lourdes Perez oh my goodness, where do I begin... lol I just go to the gym and get all of my frustration out by working out lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Negative comments will not be published. If you have a differing opinion, there's a way to express it tactfully. If you can't do that, don't comment. Thank you :)