October 11, 2012

I Love Him!


Katie Mp Fernandez Somehow even when he's over a thousand miles away he can still make me smile and that fact alone is enough to keep us happy when he's away :)

Heather Bonner I have to say, two months after my husband and I were married, I ended up very, very ill. I was put in ICU. My husband slept on the floor next to my bed while I was in there. If I ever doubted his love, I never had to again after that moment

Cassy Chesser Matt is my hero for SO many reasons. As a Marine, he is willing to stand up and fight to provide a better future for me and for our children, which could not make me more proud. He lives the corps values of honor, courage, and commitment. He is the most amazing father to our son - always fun with him, forever patient, and never afraid to get his hands dirty by changing a diaper or cleaning spit-up. He is funny, kind, generous, thoughtful, and an all-around amazing person. He's always willing to say he is sorry. He makes me want to be a better person. I am SO proud and lucky to be his wife!

Jennifer Harris When we our daughter was born at 28 weeks. He's the one that kept from going into major depression. There were days I wouldn't sleep or eat. At the night time, he would hug me and tell me she will be ok. He's my hero is because he would put his life on line for people he never met so they can have their freedom. When he is gone my daughter is what keeps me going and he can always make me happy.

Tia Wright Where to start...Our love was unexpected. We had both been burned by our exes and were just getting together as friends. We fell in love and have been happily together ever since. He is my Hero bc he willingly makes the sacrifice for strangers so they can be free and would do ANYTHING for our family. Our kids keep me going while he is away and the fact that I know he will return home when his time is up. I am proud to be my Soldier's Girl

Perla Nuñez God Corey n I always had a thing for each other back in high school but didnt get together til after we graduated he is such an amazing husband n best friend, so hard working love his family n will do anything for us. even after being with him 4yrs now we r still madly in love with each other, currently goin through our fist deployment n its definitely hard for us, we have a 2yr lil boy together. I love my husband so much for all that he is, my husband,my soldier, my best friend, n the father of my child. No one on this earth can ever take his place, i will love him father than forever.

Joy Hix Joe and I have been there for each other for years he's not just my love my best friend. when we started dating it was unexpected. We had been friends for over 6 years and both came out of bad relationships. Even as my friend he always made me smile. When he was deployed this last time we emailed every day he could always tell just by my emails if I was sad, upset, happy and so on and no matter what mood it was he always made me smile and still makes me smile everyday, he always cared and went that extra step to be there for me and to pick me up when it felt like I couldn't stand on my own. He's not the birth father of my children but he I their daddy! He's always there for all of us doing his best and making sacrifices for his country and our family and friends.

Cassie Gonzales Jon is amazing. We are both still young but we've been together three years now. The moment I knew he was perfect for me was the first date. He was such a polite gentleman but with him it wasn't an act. Its continued to this day and not just to me. He will literally help an old couple to their car and load their groceries or open doors stop when he sees a crying child and goes above and beyond for his fellow man.

Lourdes Perez There is no way to describe the love I feel for my husband in a way that It can transcend into your hearts and souls. Its something that I feel inside and anyone and everyone can and should be able to experience also, with the one they love. My husband and I fell in love when neither one of us was looking for love. I have learned so much about myself with him and I absolutely adore him because with him, I can be who I really am withouth feeling ashamed or worried of what he may think of me. I experience happiness, bliss, joy, laughter when I am with him and even while he is deployed. He is my life, he is my heart, he is more than my best friend. With him I feel protected in every way a woman should feel. I am honored to call him my husband and would be so proud to have a son just like him.

Louise Massey He has come so far in the years we have been together, always wanting to be better for us and doing it all the time! He is my hero, my soulmate and I can't wait for the rest of my life to be goofy with him and be laughing non stop :)

Chelsye Alyssa Hoerth Even when he's so far away...I know he misses me. I just think about him and all the amazing memories we have made together. He is my best friend, my life, my hero.. he reminds me to stay strong each day and always makes sure to tell me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me.. he is simply amazing.and I love him with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Negative comments will not be published. If you have a differing opinion, there's a way to express it tactfully. If you can't do that, don't comment. Thank you :)