August 23, 2012

Fiestada

If you're a 90s kid, you should remember this school lunch! For whatever reason, my husband got a hair up his butt and made me look for a copycat recipe. And when I found one he just about lit up like a Christmas tree and begged me to get the ingredients on my next grocery trip. We finally had a somewhat cool evening so I told him we could use the oven, and he immediately set to work on recreating one of his favorite lunches. It's not an exact replicate, but it comes pretty close and honestly it's pretty good!


Fiestada

What you'll need:
Pizza crust mix (we used the Pillsbury pizza dough in a tube thingy)
1/2 c. pizza sauce (pretty sure he used more lol)
1 c. ground hamburger (I know he used a pound!)
1 packet taco seasoning
1 1/4 c. cheddar cheese
Salt

Preparation:
Sprinkle taco seasoning on hamburger, brown and drain. Prepare pizza crust, bake at 450 for 3 minutes then remove from oven. Spread pizza sauce on crust, then sprinkle on hamburger and cheese. Bake at 450 for 10-12 minutes, or until done!

**this recipe is basically just a simple taco pizza, so feel free to get creative with it!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Negative comments will not be published. If you have a differing opinion, there's a way to express it tactfully. If you can't do that, don't comment. Thank you :)