August 23, 2012

Cinnamon Crescent Rolls

I love cinnamon rolls, I just don't necessarily love the calories that come with them. Besides that, I don't always remember to have cinnamon rolls on hand for the morning that I wake up craving them. I ran across this recipe on Pinterest and like with many of the things I find on Pinterest, I went, "Duh! Why didn't I think of that?" So if you're like me, you'll love this easy recipe :)

Cinnamon Crescent Rolls

Cinnamon Crescent Rolls

What you'll need:
I tube crescent rolls (I use the jumbo ones)
Filling:
6-8 tbsp butter/margarine
1/4 c. sugar
2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Glaze:
2 tbsp butter, melted
1/4 c. + 2 tsbp powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Preparation:
Preheat oven to 375. In a small bowl, mix together butter, cinnamon, and sugar (for filling). Unroll crescent rolls and spread butter mix on one side of roll, then roll up and place on cookie sheet. Repeat this for all rolls. Bake 10-12 minutes. 

For glaze, mix together butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a bowl. Pour in a ziploc bag and snip off a small corner, then drizzle over baked cinnamon rolls. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Negative comments will not be published. If you have a differing opinion, there's a way to express it tactfully. If you can't do that, don't comment. Thank you :)