March 7, 2013

Pinteresting Fridays (coming early this week!)

Whoops, I missed posting my favorite pins last Friday but I had a good reason. I was sick so I stayed in bed basically all weekend. I found a lot of things that peaked my interest on Pinterest the past couple weeks so it was hard to pick just 6. But I'm sure you'll love the ones I narrowed it down to, and there's always next week. Happy pinning!

HTML tutorialHTML tutorialHTML tutorialHTML tutorialHTML tutorialHTML tutorial

Just click on the image to be taken to the pin, don't forget to repin and share the goodness!

Pins featured this week:
1. A Military Family's Guide to Embracing Deployment
2. Deployment Playlist
3. My Soldier Communication APP
4. The Spouse Sleepover
5. Nutella Truffles
6. Cajun Chicken Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Negative comments will not be published. If you have a differing opinion, there's a way to express it tactfully. If you can't do that, don't comment. Thank you :)